I'm in the middle of revision madness as I have exams really really soon and although i'm hardly leaving my flat I still like to put on some make up, just as a revision break (actually it is more like procrastination).
So this is my face today:
I did a really rough and quick fishtail plait as my hair has gone a bit crazy today!
It's really simple, the basics are exactly the same as always, except I have been extra light handed with the mascara.
- A mix of Revlon Naked liquid Foundation in Vanilla and Bourjois Healthy Mix liquid foundation in Shade 53 Light Beige. (I have started to tan a little and Vanilla is getting too light so I'm mixing some of the Bourjois foundation in which is quite a bit darker)
- Collection 2000 concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in shade Peach Glow
- Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies Blackest Black
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown (used lightly) This pencil is handy as it comes with an eyebrow brush on the lid! Perfect for quick make up!
Today for my eyeshadow I used my Stila palette, it's their Christmas edition Snow Angel palette, I used the colour Jingle over my lid but a shimmery slightly coral/gold colour will give the same effect. Jingle doesn't look so corally in the compact but comes out a little more than you'd expect. I also used Kitten in the inside corners and the inside third of my eye lid to brighten my eyes, it's a shimmery light gold colour.
Collection 2000 in 02 Bashful
I had this years ago and recently bought it again, when I say ages ago - it was probably one of my first blushers that I ever had. So probably around 5 or 6 years ago! It's a great colour although i'm not sure that the lighting shows it off to it's best potential in the photo. It's cheap (It's £2.99 in Boots) and to be honest I have bought it to put in my make up bag that I take everywhere. It's small and a great colour to wear with almost anything.
I used a little Benetint by Benefit as a sort of base colour and then I put my new favourite lip gloss over the top, I am still trying to work out what it tastes like but it's kind of fruity and yummy, it reminds me of a sweet but i'm not sure what sweet!
Barry M Lip Gloss in 11 Coral (£4.49 - Boots)
It is quite a pink coral, I wouldn't have said it is coral when I picked it up, I had to look at the stand to find it's name.
It's the perfect simple summer gloss to wear on it's own or over a lip stain.
Have a lovely week and i'll see you next Sunday!
Emilia-Grace x Follow my blog with Bloglovin