Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

With flowers in my hair...

There has been one accessory that I have been wearing a lot (nearly everyday) this week. I have had it for ages, probably a couple of years. I went to Camden Market with my parents ages ago and bought it then although without asking my Mum i'm can't remember exactly sure when that was!

Anyway, it's summer and what's more summery than flower headbands?!





BarryM Lip Paint - Coral (shade 151)

Neutral makeup with balmi on lips. Scarf was a present for doing well at uni this year from my Mum - isn't she sweet :)

Hair down or hair up, either way It's a pretty and girly addition to any outfit and I love the fact that it goes with most outfitsI definitely need to find a few more simple flower headbands like this. There are so many to choose from, my next purchase I think will have bigger and bolder flowers - but we shall see what I can find!

Em x
Still on holiday (this post was prewritten). When this is published I'll be coming back soon - so look out for my first proper holiday posts of the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here :)